Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Party Time

Ben's party was Saturday and it was a lot of fun for us. It went about how you would expect a 1st birthday might go: friends and family came, there was frosting everywhere, and the birthday boy was spoiled with presents. Thanks to everyone who came and made the day memorable.

I did the obnoxious mom thing and made Ben where a hat that said "I'm one!" but only for a bit. I saw it in the party store and Carl consented. I thought it was pretty much adorable.



A nice birthday hug from his buddy Ethan. These two love playing together.


I made a chocolate mouse crunch cake for the adults and cupcakes for the kiddos. Ben had one giant cupcake, though I'm pretty sure all he ate was frosting. We stopped him early to prevent a sugar high or a stomach ache.


Ben and Mommy just before bedtime. What a long day. He's waving bye to the camera.

2 comments:

tmiller said...

I can't believe he is one already! Time goes by way to fast in my opinion!

Wendy said...

happy birthday! by the way- your hair looks cute=)